Volume 15, 2011
|Page(s)||390 - 401|
|Published online||05 January 2012|
- T. Antal, P.L. Krapivsky and K. Mallick, Molecular spiders in one dimension. J. Stat. Mech. (2007).
- G. Fayolle, V.A. Malyshev and M.V. Menshikov, Topics in the constructive theory of countable Markov chains. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1995).
- C. Gallesco, S. Müller, S. Popov and M. Vachkovskaia, Spiders in random environment. arXiv:1001.2533 (2010).
- M. Kanai, Rough isometries and the parabolicity of Riemannian manifolds. J. Math. Soc. Jpn 38 (1986) 227–238. [CrossRef]
- J.G. Kemeny, J.L. Snell and A.W. Knapp, Denumerable Markov Chains. Graduate Text in Mathematics 40, 2nd edition, Springer Verlag (1976).
- J. Lamperti, Criterion for the recurrence or transience of stochastic process. I. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 1 (1960) 314–330. [CrossRef]
- R. Lyons and Y. Peres, Probability on Trees and Networks. Cambridge University Press. In preparation. Current version available at http://mypage.iu.edu/ rdlyons/, (2009).
- W. Woess, Random walks on infinite graphs and groups, Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics 138. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2000).
- W. Woess, Denumerable Markov chains. EMS Textbooks in Mathematics, European Mathematical Society (EMS), Zürich (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.