Volume 14, 2010
|Page(s)||338 - 342|
|Published online||29 October 2010|
- B.C. Arnold and J.A. Villaseñor, The asymptotic distribution of sums of records. Extremes 1 (1998) 351–363. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Berkes and H. Dehling, Some limit theorems in log density. Ann. Probab. 21 (1993) 1640–1670. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gonchigdanzan and G. Rempała, A note on the almost sure limit theorem for the product of partial sums. Appl. Math. Lett. 19 (2006) 191–196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rempała and J. Wesołowski, Asymptotics for products of sums and U-statistics. Electron. Commun. Probab. 7 (2002) 47–54. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qi, Limit distributions for products of sums. Statist. Probab. Lett. 62 (2003) 93–100. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang and W. Huang, A note on the invariance principle of the product of sums of random variables. Electron. Commun. Probab. 12 (2007) 51–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.