Volume 13, January 2009
|Page(s)||276 - 282|
|Published online||04 July 2009|
- J.M. Azaïs, E. Gassiat and C. Mercadier, Asymptotic distribution and local power of the likelihood ratio test for mixtures: bounded and unbounded cases. Bernoulli 12 (2006) 775–799. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fukumizu, Likelihood ratio of unidendifiable models and multilayer neural networks, Ann. Statist. 31 (2003) 833–851. [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Ghosh and P.K. Sen, On the aymptotic performance of the log-likelihood ratio statistic for the mixture model and related results. In Proc. of the Berkeley conference in honor of Jerzy Neyman and Jack Kiefer, volume II, edited by L.M. Le Cam and R.A. Olshen, (1985), pp. 789–806. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lemdani and O. Pons, Likelihood ratio tests in mixture models. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. I 322 (1995) 399–404. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lemdani and O. Pons, Likelihood ratio tests in contamination models, Bernoulli 5 (1999) 705–719. [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu and Y. Shao, Asymptotics for likelihood ratio tests under loss of identifiability, Ann. Statist. 31 (2003) 807–832. [Google Scholar]
- O. Pons, Estimation et tests dans les modèles de mélanges de lois et de ruptures. Hermès-Science Lavoisier, London and Paris (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Wald, Note on the consistency of the maximum likelihood estimate, Ann. Math. Statist. 20 (1949) 595–601. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.