Volume 12, April 2008
|Page(s)||127 - 153|
|Published online||23 January 2008|
- V. Bally and C. Pagès, A quantization algorithm for solving discrete time multidimensional optimal stopping problems. Bernoulli 9 (2003) 1003–1049. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Bally, C. Pagès and J. Printems, First order schemes in the numerical quantization method. Mathematical Finance 13 (2001) 1–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Bucklew and G.L. Wise, Multidimensional asymptiotic quantization theory with r-th power distortion measure. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, 28, Special issue on quantization, A. Gersho & R.M. Grey Eds., (1982) 239–247. [Google Scholar]
- S. Delattre, S. Graf, H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Quantization of probability distributions under norm-based distortion measures. Statist. Decisions 22 (2004) 261–282. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Delattre, J.C. Fort and G. Pagès, Local distortion and µ-mass of the cells of one dimensional asymptotically optimal quantizers. Comm. Statist. Theory Methods 33 (2004) 1087–1117. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Graf and H. Luschgy, Foundations of Quantization for Probability Distributions. Lect. Notes in Math. 1730, Springer, Berlin (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Graf and H. Luschgy, Rates of convergence for the empirical quantization error. Ann. Probab. 30 (2002) 874–897. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Functional quantization of stochastic processes. J. Funct. Anal. 196 (2002) 486–531. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Sharp asymptotics of the functional quantization problem for Gaussian processes. Ann. Probab. 32 (2004) 1574–1599. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mattila, Geometry of Sets and Measures in Euclidean Spaces. Cambridge University Press (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G. Pagès, A space vector quantization method for numerical integration. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 89 (1997) 1–38. [Google Scholar]
- G. Pagès and J. Printems, Functional quantization for numerics with an application to option pricing. Monte Carlo Methods & Applications 11 (2005) 407–446. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sellami, Quantization based filtering method using first order approximation. Pré-pub. LPMA-1009 (2005). To appear in SIAM J. Numerical Analysis. [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Zador, Development and evaluation of procedures for quantizing multivariate distributions. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University (1963). [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Zador, Asymptotic quantization error of continuous signals and the quantization dimension. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 28, Special issue on quantization, A. Gersho & R.M. Grey Eds. (1982) 139–149. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.