Volume 24, 2020
|Page(s)||244 - 251|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- J. Deny, Sur l’équation de convolution μ = μ * σ. Séminaire Brelot-Choquet-Deny (Théorie du Potentiel) 4 (1959–1960) Talk no. 5, 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Ferguson, Location and scale parameters in exponential families of distributions. Ann. Math. Statist. 33 (1962) 986–1001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Letac, L. Mattner and M. Piccioni, The median of an exponential family and the normal law. Statist. Prob. Lett. 133 (2018) 38–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Rubin, The calculation of posterior distributions by data augmentation: comment: a noniterative sampling/importance resampling alternative to the data augmentation algorithm for creating a few imputations when fractions of missing information are modest: the SIR algorithm. J. Am. Statist. Assoc. 82 (1987) 543–546. [Google Scholar]
- A.W. van der Vaart, Asymptotic statistics. Cambridge University Press (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Wilk and R. Gnanadesikan, Probability plotting methods for the analysis of data. Biometrika 55 (1968) 1–17. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.