Volume 24, 2020
|Page(s)||607 - 626|
|Published online||04 November 2020|
- L.H.Y. Chen, L. Goldstein and Q.-M. Shao, Normal approximation by Stein’s method. Probability and its Applications Heidelberg (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Gaunt, A Stein characterization of the generalized hyperbolic distribution. ESAIM: PS 21 (2017) 303–316. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Gaunt, A.M. Pickett and G. Reinert, Chi-square approximation by Stein’s method with application to Pearson’s statistic. Ann. Appl. Probab. 27 (2017) 720–756. [Google Scholar]
- L. Goldstein and G. Reinert, Stein’s method for the Beta distribution and the Pòlya-Eggenberger urn. Adv. Appl. Probab. 50 (2013) 1187–1205. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamza and P. Vallois, On Kummer’s distribution of type two and a generalized beta distribution. Statist. Prob. Lett. 118 (2016) 60–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Koudou and P. Vallois, Independence properties of the Matsumoto-Yor type. Bernoulli 18 (2012) 119–136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Koudou and C. Ley, Characterizations of GIG laws: a survey complemented with two new results. Probab. Surv. 11 (2014) 161–176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Letac and V. Seshadri, A characterization of the generalized inverse Gaussian distribution by continued fractions. Z. Wahr. verw. Geb. 62 (1983) 485–489. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ley and Y. Swan, Stein’s density approach and information inequalities. Electron. Comm. Probab. 18 (2013) 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- A. Piliszek and J. Wesołowski, Change of measure technique in characterizations of the gamma and Kummer distributions. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 458 (2018) 967–979. [Google Scholar]
- N. Ross, Fundamentals of Stein’s method. Probab. Surv. 8 (2011) 210–293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Schoutens, Orthogonal polynomials in steins method. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 253 (2001) 515–531. [Google Scholar]
- Q.-M. Shao and Z.-S. Zhang, Identifying the limiting distribution by a general approach of Stein’s method. Sci. China Math. 59 (2016) 2379–2392. [Google Scholar]
- C. Stein, A bound for the error in the normal approximation to the distribution of a sum of dependent random variables, in Vol. 2 of Proceedings of the Sixth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability. University of California Press, Berkeley (1972) 583–602. [Google Scholar]
- C. Stein, P. Diaconis, S. Holmes and G. Reinert, Use of exchangeable pairs in the analysis of simulations, in Stein’s method: expository lectures and applications, edited by Persi Diaconis and Susan Holmes. Vol. 46 of IMS Lecture Notes Monogr. Ser. Institute of Mathematical Statistics Beachwood, Ohio, USA (2004) 1–26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.