Volume 16, 2012
|Page(s)||114 - 138|
|Published online||03 July 2012|
- R. Arking, Biology of Aging, 2nd edition. Sinauer, Sunderland, MA (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Biggins, Large deviations for mixtures. Electron. Commun. Probab. 9 (2004) 60–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Biggins and D.B. Penman, Large deviations in randomly coloured random graphs. Electron. Commun. Probab. 14 (2009) 290–301. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cannings and D.B. Penman, Models of random graphs and their applications, Handbook of Statistics. Stochastic Processes : Modeling and Simulation, edited by D.N. Shanbhag and C.R. Rao. Elsevier 21 (2003) 51–91. [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Cover and J.A. Thomas, Elements of Information Theory, in Wiley Series in Telecommunications (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dembo and I. Kontoyiannis, Source Coding, Large deviations and Approximate Pattern. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 48 (2002) 1590–1615. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dembo and O. Zeitouni, Large deviations techniques and applications. Springer, New York (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dembo, P. Mörters and S. Sheffield, Large deviations of Markov chains indexed by random trees. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré : Probab. Stat. 41 (2005) 971–996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Doku-Amponsah, Large deviations and basic information theory for hierarchical and networked data structures. Ph.D. thesis, Bath (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Doku-Amponsah and P. Mörters, Large deviation principle for empirical measures of coloured random graphs. Ann. Appl. Prob. 20 (2010) 1989–2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Kimmel and D.E.Axelrod, Branching Processes with Biology. Springer, New York (2002). [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Mode, Multitype Branching Processes Theory and Applications. American Elsevier, New York (1971). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Newman, Random graphs as models of networks. http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0202208 [Google Scholar]
- P. Olofsson and C.A. Shaw, Exact sampling formulas for multitype Galton-Watson processes. J. Math. Biol. 45 (2002) 279–293. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Penman, Random graphs with correlation structure. Ph.D. thesis, Sheffield (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.