Volume 15, 2011
|Page(s)||30 - 40|
|Published online||03 February 2011|
- G.M. Bayhan and M. Bayhan, Forcasting using autocorrelated errors and multicollinear predictor variables. Comput. Ind. Eng. 34 (1998) 413–421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Farebrother, Fruther results on the mean square error of ridge regression. J. R. Stat. Soc. B 38 (1976) 284–250. [Google Scholar]
- L. Firinguetti, A simulation study of ridge regression estimators with autocorrelated errors. Commun. Stat. Simul. 18 (1989) 673–702. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Hoerl and R.W. Kennard, Ridge Regression: Biased estimation for non-orthogonal problem. Technometrics 12 (1970) 55–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Hoerl and R.W. Kennard, Ridge Regression: Application for non-orthogonal problem. Technometrics 12 (1970) 69–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Hubert and P. Wijekoon, Improvement of the Liu estimator in linear regression model. Statist. Papers 47 (2006) 471–479. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Liu, A new class of biased estimate in linear regression. Commun. Stat. – Theory Meth. 22 (1993) 393–402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Rao, Linear Statistics Inference and its applications. Second edn. John Wiley and Sons (1973). [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Rao, H. Toubtenburg and S.C. Heumann, Linear Models and Generalizations: Least squares and alternatives. Springer Ser. Statist. Springer-Verlag, New York (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C. Stein, Inadmissibility of the usual estimator for the mean of a multivariate normal distribution, in Proc. Third Berkeley Symp. on Mathematics, Statistics and Probability. Universiy of California, Berkeley, 1956, pp. 197–206. [Google Scholar]
- H. Theil, On the use of incomplete prior information in regression analysis. J. Am. Stat. Assoc. 58 (1963) 401–414. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Theil and A.S. Goldberger, On pure and mixed estimation in econometrics. Int. Econ. Rev. 2 (1961) 65–78. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Trenkler, On the performance of biased estimators in the linear regression model with correlated or heteroscedastic errors. J. Econometrics 25 (1984) 179–190. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang and J. Xu, An alternative stochastic restricted Liu estimator in linear regression. Statist. Papers 50 (2007) 639–647. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.