Volume 14, 2010
|Page(s)||93 - 116|
|Published online||10 May 2010|
- A. Benveniste, P. Priouret and M. Métivier, Adaptive algorithms and stochastic approximations. Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc. (1990).
- P. Cohort, Limit theorems for random normalized distortion. Ann. Appl. Probab. 14 (2004) 118–143. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Dereich, High resolution coding of stochastic processes and small ball probabilities. Ph.D. thesis, TU Berlin (2003).
- A. Gersho and R.M. Gray, Vector Quantization and Signal Compression. Kluwer, Boston (1992).
- S. Graf and H. Luschgy, Foundations of Quantization for Probability Distributions. Lect. Notes Math. 1730. Springer, Berlin (2000).
- S. Graf and H. Luschgy, The point density measure in the quantization of self-similar probabilities. Math. Proc. Cambridge Phil. Soc. 138 (2005) 513–531. [CrossRef]
- R.M. Gray and D.L. Neuhoff, Quantization. IEEE Trans. Inform. 44 (1998) 2325–2383. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H.J. Kushner and G.G. Yin, Stochastic approximation algorithms and applications. First edition, volume 35 of Applications of Mathematics. Springer-Verlag, New York (1997), p. xxii+417.
- B. Lapeyre, G. Pagès and K. Sab, Sequences with low discrepancy. Generalization and application to robbins-monro algorithm. Statistics 21 (1990) 251–272. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Functional quantization of stochastic processes. J. Funct. Anal. 196 (2002) 486–531. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Sharp asymptotics of the functional quantization problem for Gaussian processes. Ann. Probab. 32 (2004) 1574–1599. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Sharp asymptotics of the kolmorogov entropy for Gaussian measures. J. Funct. Anal. 212 (2004) 89–120. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Mrad and S. Ben Hamida, Optimal quantization: Evolutionary algorithm vs. stochastic gradient, in JCIS (2006).
- G. Pagès, A space vector quantization method for numerical integration. J. Appl. Comput. Math. 89 (1997) 1–38.
- G. Pagès, H. Pham and J. Printems, Optimal quantization methods and applications to numerical methods and applications in finance, in Handbook of Computational and Numerical Methods in Finance, S. Rachev (Ed.), Birkhäuser (2004), pp. 253–298.
- G. Pagès and J. Printems, Optimal quadratic quantization for numerics: the Gaussian case. Monte Carlo Meth. Appl. 9 (2003) 135–166. [CrossRef]
- G. Pagès and J. Printems, Functional quantization for numerics with an application to option pricing. Monte Carlo Meth. Appl. 11 (2005) 407–446. [CrossRef]
- G. Pagès and J. Printems, www.quantize.maths-fi.com. Website devoted to quantization (2005). maths-fi.com.
- K.T. Vu and R. Gorenflo, Asymptotics of singular values of volterra integral operators. Numer. Funct. Anal. Optimiz. 17 (1996) 453–461. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.