Volume 12, April 2008
|Page(s)||219 - 229|
|Published online||23 January 2008|
- G. Bejerano and G. Yona, Variations on probabilistic suffix trees: statistical modeling and prediction of protein families. Bioinformatics 17 (2001) 23–43. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Bühlmann and A. Wyner, Variable length Markov chains. Ann. Statist. 27 (1999) 480–513. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Csiszár, Large-scale typicality of Markov sample paths and consistency of MDL order estimators. Special issue on Shannon theory: perspective, trends, and applications. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 48 (2002) 1616–1628. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Csiszár and Z. Talata, Context tree estimation for not necessarily finite memory processes via BIC and MDL, manuscript (2005).
- J. Dedecker and P. Doukhan, A new covariance inequality and applications. Stochastic Process. Appl. 106 (2003) 63–80. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Dedecker and C. Prieur, New dependence coefficients. Examples and applications to statistics. Prob. Theory Relat. Fields 132 (2005) 203–236. [CrossRef]
- P. Ferrari and A. Galves, Coupling and regeneration for stochastic processes. Notes for a minicourse presented in XIII Escuela Venezolana de Matematicas. Can be downloaded from www.ime.usp.br/~pablo/book/abstract.html (2000).
- F. Ferrari and A. Wyner, Estimation of general stationary processes by variable length Markov chains. Scand. J. Statist. 30 (2003) 459–480. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Leonardi and A. Galves, Sequence Motif identification and protein classification using probabilistic trees. Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. 3594 (2005) 190–193. [CrossRef]
- V. Maume-Deschamps, Exponential inequalities and estimation of conditional probabilities in Dependence in probability and statistics, Lect. Notes in Stat., Vol. 187, P. Bertail, P. Doukhan and P. Soulier Eds. Springer (2006).
- J. Rissanen, A universal data compression system. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 29 (1983) 656–664. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.J. Tjalkens and F.M.J.F. Willems, Implementing the context-tree weighting method: arithmetic coding. Recent advances in interdisciplinary mathematics (Portland, ME, 1997). J. Combin. Inform. System Sci. 25 (2000) 49-58. [MathSciNet]
- F.M. Willems, Y.M. Shtarkov and T.J Tjalkens, The context-tree weighting method: basic properties. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 41 (1995) 653–664. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.