Volume 11, February 2007Special Issue: "Stochastic analysis and mathematical finance" in honor of Nicole El Karoui's 60th birthday
|Page(s)||55 - 79|
|Published online||01 March 2007|
- R.L. Dobrushin, Gibbsian random fields. The general case. Functional Anal. Appl. 3 (1969) 22–28. [CrossRef]
- M. Fradon and S. Rœlly, Infinite dimensional diffusion processes with singular interaction. Bull. Sci. math. 124 (2000) 287–318. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Fritz, Gradient Dynamics of Infinite Points Systems. Ann Probab. 15 (1987) 478–514. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H.-O. Georgii, Canonical Gibbs measures. Lecture Notes in Mathematics 760, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1979).
- R. Lang, Unendlich-dimensionale Wienerprozesse mit Wechselwirkung. Z. Wahrsch. Verw. Geb. 38 (1977) 55–72. [CrossRef]
- D. Ruelle, Superstable Interactions in Classical Statistical Mechanics. Comm. Math. Phys. 18 (1970) 127–159. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Saisho and H. Tanaka, Stochastic Differential Equations for Mutually Reflecting Brownian Balls. Osaka J. Math. 23 (1986) 725–740. [MathSciNet]
- H. Tanemura, A System of Infinitely Many Mutually Reflecting Brownian Balls. Probability Theory and Related Fields 104 (1996) 399–426. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.