Volume 6, 2002
|Page(s)||147 - 155|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- R. Holley and D. Stroock, In one and two dimensions, every stationary measure for a stochastic Ising model is a Gibbs state. Commun. Math. Phys. 55 (1977) 37-45. [CrossRef]
- R. Holley and D. Stroock, Diffusions on an Infinite Dimensional Torus. J. Funct. Anal. 42 (1981) 29-63. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Kunsch, Non reversible stationary measures for infinite interacting particle systems. Z. Wahrsch. Verw. Gebiete 66 (1984) 407-424. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.M. Liggett, Interacting Particle Systems. Springer-Verlag, New York (1985).
- T.S. Mountford, A Coupling of Infinite Particle Systems. J. Math. Kyoto Univ. 35 (1995) 43-52. [MathSciNet]
- A.F. Ramírez, An elementary proof of the uniqueness of invariant product measures for some infinite dimensional diffusions. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. (to appear).
- A.F. Ramírez, Relative Entropy and Mixing Properties of Infinite Dimensional Diffusions. Probab. Theory Related Fields 110 (1998) 369-395. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.F. Ramírez and S.R.S. Varadhan, Relative Entropy and Mixing Properties of Interacting Particle Systems. J. Math. Kyoto Univ. 36 (1996) 869-875. [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.