Volume 6, 2002
|Page(s)||113 - 125|
|Published online||15 November 2002|
- N.T.J. Bailey, On queueing processes with bulk service. J. Roy. Statist. Soc. Ser. B 16 (1954) 80-87. [MathSciNet]
- U.N. Bhat, Imbedded Markov Chain analysis of single server bulk queues. J. Austral. Math. Soc. 4 (1964) 244-263. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Borthakur, A Poisson queue with a general bulk service rule. J. Assam Sci. Soc. XIV (1971) 162-167.
- M.L Chaudhry and J.G.C. Templeton, A First Course in Bulk Queues. Wiley Inter Science, UK (1983).
- B.D. Choi and K.K. Park, The M/G/1 queue with Bernoulli schedule. Queueing Systems 7 (1990) 219-228. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.W. Cohen, The Single Server Queue. North-Holland (1969).
- B.W. Conolly, Queueing at a single point with arrivals. J. Roy. Statist. Soc. Ser. B 22 (1960) 285-298. [MathSciNet]
- M. Cramer, Stationary distributions in queueing system with vacation times and limited service. Queueing Systems 4 (1989) 57-78. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.T. Doshi, A note on stochastic decomposition in a GI/G/1 queue with vacations or set-up times. J. Appl. Probab. 22 (1985) 419-428. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.T. Doshi, Queueing systems with vacations-a survey. Queueing Systems 1 (1986) 29-66. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.W. Fuhrman, A note on the M/G/1 queue with server vacations. Oper. Res. 32 (1984).
- D. Gross and C.M. Harris, The Fundamentals of Queueing Theory, Second Edition. John Wiley & Sons, New York (1985).
- C.M. Harris, Some results of bulk arrival queues with state dependent service times. Management Sci. 16 (1970) 313-326. [CrossRef]
- A. Huang and D. McDonald, Connection admission control for constant bit rate traffic at a multi-buffer multiplexer using the oldest-cell-first discipline. Queueing Systems 29 (1998) 1-16. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N.K. Jaiswal, Time-dependent solution of the bulk service queueing problem. Oper. Res. 8 (1960) 773-781. [CrossRef]
- B.R.K. Kashyap and M.L. Chaudhry, An Introduction to Queueing Theory. A&A Publications, Ontario, Canada (1988).
- J. Keilson and L.D. Servi, Oscillating random walk models for G1/G/1 vacation systems with Bernoulli schedules. J. Appl. Probab. 23 (1986) 790-802. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Kleinrock, Queueing Systems, Vol. 1. Wiley, New York (1975).
- T.T. Lee, M/G/1/N queue with vacation and exhaustive service discipline. Oper. Res. 32 (1984).
- Y. Levy and U. Yechiali, Utilization of idle time in an M/G/1 queueing system. Management Sci. 22 (1975) 202-211. [CrossRef]
- K.C. Madan, An M/G/1 Queue with optional deterministic server vacations. Metron LVII (1999) 83-95.
- K.C. Madan, An M/G/1 queue with second optional service. Queueing Systems 34 (2000) 37-46. [CrossRef]
- K.C. Madan, On a single server queue with two-stage heteregeneous service and deterministic server vacations. Int. J. Systems Sci. 32 (2001) 837-844. [CrossRef]
- J. Medhi and A. Borthakur, On a two server bulk Markovian queue with a general bulk service rule. Cahiers Centre Études Rech. Opér. 14 (1972) 151-158.
- J. Medhi, Waiting time distribution in a Poisson queue with a general bulk service rule. Management Sci. 21 (1975) 777-782. [CrossRef]
- J. Medhi, Further results in a Poison queue under a general bulk service rule. Cahiers Centre Études Rech. Opér. 21 (1979) 183-189.
- J. Medhi, Recent Developments in Bulk Queueing Models. Wiley Eastern, New Delhi (1984).
- R. Nadarajan and G. Sankranarayanan, A bulk service queueing system with Erlang input. J. Indian Statist. Assoc. 18 (1980) 109-116. [MathSciNet]
- M.F. Neuts, A general class of bulk queues with Poisson input. Ann. Math. Statist. 38 (1967) 759-770. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.F. Neuts, An algorithmic solution to the GI/M/C queue with group arrivals. Cahiers Centre Études Rech. Opér. 21 (1979) 109-119.
- M.F. Neuts, The M/G/1 queue with limited number of admissions or a limited admission period during each service time, Technical Report No. 978, University of Delaware (1984).
- R.C. Rue and M. Rosenshine, Some properties of optimal control policies for enteries to an M/M/1 queue. Naval Res. Logist. Quart. 28 (1981) 525-532. [CrossRef]
- S. Stidham Jr., Optimal control of arrivals to queues and networks of queues, Paper presented at the 21st IEEE conference on Decision and Control (1982).
- M. Scholl and L. Kleinrock, On the M/G/1 queue with rest periods and certain service independent queueing disciplines. Oper. Res. 31 (1983) 705-719. [CrossRef]
- L.D. Servi, D/G/1 queue with vacation. Oper. Res. (1986).
- L.D. Servi, Average delay approximation of M/G/1 cyclic service queue with Bernoulli schedules. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Comm. (1986)
- J.G. Shanthikumar, On stochastic decomposition in the M/G/1 type queues with generalized vacations. Oper. Res. 36 (1988) 566-569. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.G. Shanthikumar and U. Sumita, Modified Lindley process with replacement: Dynamic behavior, asymptotic decomposition and applications. J. Appl. Probab. 26 (1989) 552-565. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Takagi, Queueing Analysis, Vol. 1: Vacation and Priority Systems. North- Holland, Amsterdam (1991).
- M.H. Van Hoorn, Algorithms for the state probabilities in a general class of single server queueing systems with group arrivals. Management Sci. 27 (1981) 1178-1187. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.