Volume 27, 2023
|Page(s)||461 - 481|
|Published online||31 March 2023|
- B.K. Beare and J.-M. Moon, Nonparametric tests of density ratio ordering. Econ. Theory 31 (2015) 471–492. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dardanoni and A. Forcina, A unified approach to likelihood inference on stochastic orderings in a nonparametric context. J. Am. Statist. Assoc. 93 (1998) 1112–1123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hu, M. Yuan, T. Yu and P. Li, Statistical inference for the two-sample problem under likelihood ratio ordering, with application to the ROC curve estimation (2022). Preprint arXiv:2205.00505. [Google Scholar]
- I. Jewitt, Applications of likelihood ratio orderings in economics, in Stochastic orders and decision under risk (Hamburg, 1989). Vol. 19 of IMS Lecture Notes Monogr. Ser., 174–189, Inst. Math. Statist., Hayward, CA (1991). [Google Scholar]
- S. Karlin, Total positivity. Vol. I, Stanford University Press, Stanford, CA (1968). [Google Scholar]
- S. Karlin and H. Rubin, The theory of decision procedures for distributions with monotone likelihood ratio. Ann. Math. Statist. 27 (1956) 272–299. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Lehmann and J. Rojo, Invariant directional orderings. Ann. Statist. 20 (1992) 2100–2110. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Lehmann and J.P. Romano, Testing statistical hypotheses, Springer Texts in Statistics, 3rd edn., Springer, New York (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mösching and L. Dümbgen, Monotone least squares and isotonic Quantiles. Electr. J. Stat. 14 (2020) 24–49. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mösching and L. Dümbgen, Estimating a likelihood ratio ordered family of distributions (2022). Preprint :arXiv:2007.11521. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shaked and J.G. Shanthikumar, Stochastic orders, Springer Series in Statistics. Springer, New York (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Shorack and J.A. Wellner, Empirical processes with applications to statistics, Wiley Series in Probability and Mathematical Statistics: Probability and Mathematical Statistics. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York (1986). [Google Scholar]
- T. Westling, K.J. Downes and D.S. Small, Nonparametric maximum likelihood estimation under a likelihood ratio order. Statist. Sinica (2022) to appear. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.