Volume 26, 2022
|Page(s)||473 - 494|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- N.A.C. Cressie and T.R.C. Read, Multinomial goodness-of-fit tests. J. Roy. Statist. Soc. Ser B 46 (1984) 440–464. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B. Cmiel, T. Inglot and T. Ledwina, Intermediate efficiency of some weighted goodness-of-fit statistics. J. Nonparam. Stat. 32 (2020) 667–703. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Holst, Asymptotic normality and efficiency for certain goodness-of-fit tests. Biometrica 59 (1972) 137–145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Inglot, Generalized intermediate efficiency of goodness-of-fit tests. Math. Methods Statist. 8 (1999) 487–509. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- T. Inglot, Intermediate efficiency of tests under heavy-tailed alternatives. Probab. Math. Statist. 40 (2020) 331–348. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- T. Inglot, T. Ledwina and B. Cmiel, Intermediate efficiency in nonparametric testing problems with an application to some weighted statistics. ESAIM: PS 23 (2019) 697–738. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Ivchenko and Y.I. Medvedev, Decomposable statistics and verifying of tests. Small sample case. Theory Probab. Appl. 23 (1978) 796–806. [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Ivchenko and S.A. Mirakhmedov, Large deviations and intermediate efficiency of the decomposable statistics in multinomial scheme. Math. Methods Statist. 4 (1995) 294–311. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W.C.M. Kallenberg, Intermediate efficiency, theory and examples. Ann. Statist. 11 (1983) 1401–1420 [Google Scholar]
- W.C.M. Kallenberg, On moderate and large deviations in multinomial distributions. Ann. Statist. 13 (1985) 1554–1580. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mirakhmedov, Randomized decomposable statistics in the scheme of independent allocating particles into boxes. Discrete Math. Appl. 2 (1992) 91–108. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mirakhmedov, S.R. Jammalamadaka and B.M. Ibragim, On Edgeworth expansions in generalized urn models. J. Theor. Probab. 27 (2014) 725–753. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mirakhmedov, The probabilities of large deviations associated with multinomial distribution. http://arxiv.org/abs/2205.03317 [math.PR] (2022). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mirakhmedov, On the asymptotic properties of a certain class of goodness of-fit tests associated with multinomial distributions. Commun. Stat. Theory Methods (2021) doi: 10.1080/03610926.2021.1918168. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Nikitin, Asymptotic efficiency of nonparametric tests. Cambridge University Press (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Quine and J. Robinson, Efficiencies of x2 and likelihood ratio goodness-of-fit tests. Ann. Stat. 13 (1985) 727–742. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.