Volume 18, 2014
|Page(s)||503 - 513|
|Published online||10 October 2014|
- S.G. Bobkov and M. Ledoux, On modified logarithmic Sobolev inequalities for Bernoulli and Poisson measures. J. Funct. Anal. 156 (1998) 347–365. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chafaï, Entropies, converxity, and functional inequalities. J. Math. Kyoto Univ. 44 (2004) 325–363. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen and J. Wang, Weighted Poincaré inequalities for non-local Dirichlet forms. Preprint arXiv:1207.7140v1 [Google Scholar]
- J. Dolbeault, I. Gentil, A. Guillin and F.-Y. Wang, Lq-functional inequalities and weighted porous media equations. Potential Anal. 28 (2008) 35–59. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W. Hebish and B. Zegarliński, Coercive inequalities on metric measure spaces. J. Funct. Anal. 258 (2010) 814–851. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Gressman, Fractional Poincaré and logarithmic Sobolev inequalities for measure spaces. J. Funct. Anal. 265 (2013) 867–889. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Mouhot, E. Russ and Y. Sire, Fractional Poincaré inequalities for general measures. J. Math. Pures Appl. 95 (2011) 72–84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.-Y. Wang, Orlicz-Poincaré inequalities. Proc. of Edinburgh Math. Soc. 51 (2008) 529–543. [Google Scholar]
- F.-Y. Wang and J. Wang, Functional inequalities for stable-like Dirichlet forms. To appear in J. Theoret. Probab. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Wu, A new modified logarithmic Sobolev inequalities for Poisson point processes and serveral applications. Probab. Theoret. Relat. Fields 118 (2000) 427–438. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.