Volume 15, 2011
|Page(s)||139 - 167|
|Published online||05 January 2012|
- J.G. Booth, P. Hall and A.T.A. Wood, On the validity of Edgeworth and saddlepoint approximations. Journal of Multivariate Analysis 51 (1994) 121–138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Comtet, Advanced Combinatorics. Reidel, Dordrecht, Holland (1974). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gatto and E. Ronchetti, General saddlepoint approximations of marginal densities and tail probabilities. Journal of the American Statistical Association 91 (1996) 666–673. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kakizawa and M. Taniguchi, Higher order asymptotic relation between Edgeworth approximation and saddlepoint approximation. Journal of the Japan Statistical Society 24 (1994) 109–119. [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Monti, A new look at the relationship between Edgeworth expansion and saddlepoint approximation. Statistics and Probability Letters 17 (1993) 49–52. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Reed, On a moment theorem for complex Gaussian processes. IRE Transactions on information theory IT-8 (1962) 194–195 [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Withers and S. Nadrajah, The bias and skewness of (univariate) M-estimates in regression. Technical Report, Applied Mathematics Group, Industrial Research Ltd., Lower Hutt, New Zealand (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Withers and S. Nadarajah, Tilted Edgeworth expansions for asymptotically normal vectors. Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, doi: 10.1007/s10463-008-0206-0 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.