Volume 13, January 2009
|Page(s)||218 - 246|
|Published online||12 June 2009|
- S. Delattre, S. Graf, H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Quantization of probability distributions under norm-based distribution measures. Statist. Decisions 22 (2004) 261–282. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.C. Fort and G. Pagès, Asymptotics of optimal quantizers for some scalar distributions. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 146 (2002) 253–275. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.H. Friedman, J.L. Bentley and R.A. Finkel, An Algorithm for Finding Best Matches in Logarithmic Expected Time, ACM Trans. Math. Software 3 (1977) 209–226.
- A. Gersho and R. Gray, Vector Quantization and Signal Compression, 6th edition. Kluwer, Boston (1992).
- S. Graf and H. Luschgy, Foundations of Quantization for Probability Distributions, Lect. Notes Math. 1730. Springer, Berlin (2000).
- S. Graf, H. Luschgy and G. Pagès, Distorsion mismatch in the quantization of probability measures, ESAIM: PS 12 (2008) 127–153.
- J. McNames, A Fast Nearest-Neighbor algorithm based on a principal axis search tree, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intelligence 23 (2001) 964–976.
- G. Pagès, Space vector quantization method for numerical integration, J. Comput. Appl. Math. 89 (1998) 1–38.
- G. Pagès, H. Pham and J. Printems, An Optimal markovian quantization algorithm for multidimensional stochastic control problems, Stochastics and Dynamics 4 (2004) 501–545.
- G. Pagès, H. Pham and J. Printems, Optimal quantization methods and applications to numerical problems in finance, Handbook on Numerical Methods in Finance (S. Rachev, ed.), Birkhauser, Boston (2004) 253–298.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.