Volume 13, January 2009
|Page(s)||328 - 342|
|Published online||21 July 2009|
- V. Barbu, M. Boussemart and N. Limnios, Discrete time semi-Markov processes for reliability and survival analysis. Commun. Statist.-Theory and Meth. 33 (2004) 2833–2868. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Chryssaphinou, M. Karaliopoulou and N. Limnios, On Discrete Time semi-Markov chains and applications in words occurrences. Commun. Statist.-Theory and Meth. 37 (2008) 1306–1322. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Guibas and A.M. Odlyzko, String Overlaps, pattern matching and nontransitive games. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 30 (1981) 183–208. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lothaire, Combinatorics on Words. Addison-Wesley (1983). [Google Scholar]
- G. Reinert, S. Schbath and M.S. Waterman, Probabilistic and Statistical Properties of Finite Words in Finite Sequences. In: Lothaire: Applied Combinatorics on Words. J. Berstel and D. Perrin (Eds.), Cambridge University Press (2005). [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Stefanov, On Some Waiting Time Problems. J. Appl. Prob. 37 (2000) 756–764. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Stefanov, The intersite distances between pattern occurrences in strings generated by general discrete-and continuous-time models: an algorithmic approach. J. Appl. Prob. 40 (2003) 881–892. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.