Volume 12, April 2008
|Page(s)||173 - 195|
|Published online||23 January 2008|
- F. Abramovich and Y. Benjamini, Adaptive thresholding of wavelet coefficients. CSDA 4 (1996) 351–361.
- A. Antoniadis, J. Bigot and T. Sapatinas, Wavelet estimators in nonparametric regression: a comparative simulation study. J. Statist. Software 6 (2001) 1–83.
- B. Arnold, N. Balakrishnan and H. Nagaraja, A first course in order statistics. Wiley series in probability (1993).
- A. Barron, L. Birgé and P. Massart, Risk bounds for model selection via penalization. Probab. Theory Related Fields 113 (1999) 301–413. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Birgé and P. Massart, Minimal penalties for Gaussian model selection. Probab. Theor. Rel. Fields 138 (2007) 33–73. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Bousquet, Concentration inequalities for sub-additive functions using the entropy method, in Stochastic inequalities and applications, Progr. Probab. Birkhäuser, Basel 56 (2003) 213–247.
- T. Cai, Adaptive wavelet estimation: a block thresholding and oracle inequality approach. Ann. Stat. 3 (1999) 898–924. [CrossRef]
- L. de Haan, On regular variation and its application to the weak convergence of sample extremes. 3rd ed., Mathematical Centre Tracts 32 Amsterdam (1975).
- D. Donoho and J. Jin, Higher criticism for detecting sparse heterogeneous mixtures. Ann. Stat. 32 (2004) 962–994. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Donoho and I. Johnstone, Ideal spatial adaptation by wavelet shrinkage. Biometrika 81 (1994) 425–455. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Falk, A note on uniform asymptotic normality of intermidiate order statistics. Ann. Inst. Statist. Math 41 (1989) 19–29. [MathSciNet]
- J. Fan and R. Li, Variable selection via nonconcave penalized likelihood and its oracle properties. J. Amer. Statist. Assoc. 96 (2001) 1348–1360. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Hastie, R. Tibshirani and J. Friedman, The elements of statistical learning. Springer, Series in statistics (2001).
- N. Meinhausen and J. Rice, Estimating the proportion of false null hypothesis among a large number of independently tested hypothesis. Ann. Stat. 34 (2006) 373–393. [CrossRef]
- M.S. Pinsker, Optimal filtration of square-integrable signals in Gaussian noise. Probl. Peredachi Inform. 2 (1980) 52–68.
- G. Shorak and J. Wellner, Empirical processes with Applications to Statistics. Wiley (1986).
- R. Tibshirani, Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso. J. Roy. Statist. Soc. B 58 (1996) 267–288.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.