Volume 10, September 2006
|Page(s)||277 - 316|
|Published online||08 September 2006|
- R.B. Cooper, S.C. Niu and M.M. Srinivasan, Setups in polling models: does it make sense to set up if no work is waiting? J. Appl. Prob. 36 (1999) 585–592. [CrossRef]
- A. Di Crescenzo, On random motions with velocities alternating at Erlang-distributed random times. Adv. Appl. Prob. 33 (2001) 690–701. [CrossRef]
- A. Di Crescenzo, Exact transient analysis of a planar random motion with three directions. Stoch. Stoch. Rep. 72 (2002) 175–189. [MathSciNet]
- V.A. Fok, Works of the State Optical Institute, 4, Leningrad Opt. Inst. 34 (1926) (in Russian).
- S. Goldstein, On diffusion by discontinuous movements, and on the telegraph equation. Quart. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 4 (1951) 129–156. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Griego and R. Hersh, Theory of random evolutions with applications to partial differential equations. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 156 (1971) 405–418. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Kac, A stochastic model related to the telegrapher's equation. Rocky Mountain J. Math. 4 (1974) 497–509. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.D. Kolesnik and E. Orsingher, Analysis of a finite-velocity planar random motion with reflection. Theory Prob. Appl. 46 (2002) 132–140. [CrossRef]
- A. Lachal, S. Leorato and E. Orsingher, Random motions in -space with (n + 1) directions, to appear in Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Sect. B.
- S. Leorato and E. Orsingher, Bose-Einstein-type statistics, order statistics and planar random motions with three directions. Adv. Appl. Probab. 36(3) (2004) 937–970.
- S. Leorato, E. Orsingher and M. Scavino, An alternating motion with stops and the related planar, cyclic motion with four directions. Adv. Appl. Probab. 35(4) (2003) 1153–1168.
- E. Orsingher, Probability law, flow function, maximum distribution of wave-governed random motions and their connections with Kirchoff's laws. Stoch. Proc. Appl. 34 (1990) 49–66. [CrossRef]
- E. Orsingher, Exact joint distribution in a model of planar random motion. Stoch. Stoch. Rep. 69 (2000) 1–10.
- E. Orsingher, Bessel functions of third order and the distribution of cyclic planar motions with three directions. Stoch. Stoch. Rep. 74 (2002) 617–631. [MathSciNet]
- E. Orsingher and A.D. Kolesnik, Exact distribution for a planar random motion model, controlled by a fourth-order hyperbolic equation. Theory Prob. Appl. 41 (1996) 379–387.
- E. Orsingher and N. Ratanov, Planar random motions with drift. J. Appl. Math. Stochastic Anal. 15 (2002) 205–221. [MathSciNet]
- E. Orsingher and N. Ratanov, Exact distributions of random motions in inhomogeneous media, submitted.
- E. Orsingher and A. San Martini, Planar random evolution with three directions, in Exploring stochastic laws, A.V. Skorokhod and Yu.V. Borovskikh, Eds., VSP, Utrecht (1995) 357–366.
- E. Orsingher and A.M. Sommella, A cyclic random motion in with four directions and finite velocity. Stoch. Stoch. Rep. 76(2) (2004) 113–133.
- M.A. Pinsky, Lectures on random evolution. World Scientific, River Edge (1991).
- I.V. Samoilenko, Markovian random evolutions in . Random Oper. Stochastic Equ. 9 (2001) 139–160. [CrossRef]
- I.V. Samoilenko, Analytical theory of Markov random evolutions in . Doctoral thesis, University of Kiev (in Russian) (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.