Volume 19, 2015
|Page(s)||782 - 793|
|Published online||18 December 2015|
- H. Biermé, A. Estrade and I. Kaj, Self-similar random fields and rescaled random balls models. J. Theoret. Probab. 23 (2010) 1110–1141. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.-C. Breton and C. Dombry, Rescaled weighted random balls models and stable self-similar random fields. Stochastic Process. Appl. 119 (2009) 3633–3652. [Google Scholar]
- J.-C. Breton and C. Dombry, Functional macroscopic behavior of weighted random ball model. Alea, Lat. Am. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 8 (2011) 177–196. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. Brézis, Analyse fonctionnelle. Masson (1983). [Google Scholar]
- W. Feller, An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications. Wiley (1966), Vol. 2. [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaj, Aspects of wireless network modeling based on Poisson point processes Fields. Institute Workshop on Applied Probability, Carleton University. Available at: http://www.math.uu.se/ĩkaj/preprints/wirelessnotes2.pdf (2006). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaj, L. Leskelä, I. Norros and V. Schmidt, Scaling limits for random fields with long-range dependence. Ann. Probab. 35 (2007) 528–550. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kallenberg, Foundations of Modern Probability, 2nd edition. Springer, New-York (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. Mikosch, S. Resnick, H. Rootzén and A. Stegeman, Is network traffic approximated by stable Lévy motion of fractional Brownian motion. Ann. Appl. Probab. 12 (2002) 23–68. [Google Scholar]
- G. Samorodnitsky and M.S. Taqqu, Stable non-Gaussian random processes. Stochastic Modeling, Chapman & Hall (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shaked and G. Shanthikumar, Stochastic orders and their applications. Probability and Mathematical Statistics. Academic Press (1994). [Google Scholar]
- B. von Bahr and C.-G. Esseen, Inequalities for the rth absolute moment of a sum of random variables, 1 ≤ r ≤ 2. Ann. Math. Statist. 36 (1965) 299–303. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang and A.P. Petropulu, Co-Channel interference modeling in a Poisson field of interferers in wireless communications. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 51 (2003) 64–76. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.