Volume 11, February 2007Special Issue: "Stochastic analysis and mathematical finance" in honor of Nicole El Karoui's 60th birthday
|Page(s)||23 - 34|
|Published online||01 March 2007|
- L. Andersen and J. Sidenius, Extensions to the Gaussian copula: random recovery and random factor loadings. J. Credit Risk 1 (2004) 29–70. [Google Scholar]
- T. Bielecki and M. Jeanblanc, Pricing and Hedging of credit risk: replication and mean-variance approaches. Working paper (2003). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dupire, Pricing with a smile. Risk 7 (1994) 18–20. [Google Scholar]
- N. El Karoui, M. Jeanblanc-Picqué and S.E. Shreve, Robustness of the Black and Scholes formula. Math. Fin. 8 (1998) 93–126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jeanblanc and M. Rutkowski, Hedging of credit derivatives within the reduced-form framework. Working paper (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Lando, On Cox processes and credit-risky securities. Rev. Derivatives Res. 2 (1998) 99–120. [Google Scholar]
- P. Schönbucher and D. Schubert, Copula-dependent default risk in intensity models. ETH Zurich, working paper (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.