Volume 11, February 2007Special Issue: "Stochastic analysis and mathematical finance" in honor of Nicole El Karoui's 60th birthday
|Page(s)||264 - 271|
|Published online||19 June 2007|
- E. Giné, F. Gőtze, and D.M. Mason, When is the student t-statistic asymptotically standard normal? Ann. Probab. 25 (1997) 1514–1531. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.-Y. Jing, Q.M. Shao, and Q.Y. Wang, Self-normalized Cramér-type large deviations for independent random variables. Ann. Probab. 31 (2003) 2167–2215. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V.V. Petrov, Limit Theorems of Probability Theory. Clarendon Press, Oxford (1995).
- J. Robinson, and Q. Wang, On the self-normalized Cramér-type large deviation. J. Theor. Probab. 18 (2005) 891–909. [CrossRef]
- Q.M. Shao, Self-normalized large deviations. Ann. Probab. 25 (1997) 285–328. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Q.M. Shao, A Cramér type large deviation result for student's t-statistic. J. Theor. Probab. 12 (1999) 385–398. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.