Volume 11, February 2007Special Issue: "Stochastic analysis and mathematical finance" in honor of Nicole El Karoui's 60th birthday
|Page(s)||281 - 300|
|Published online||19 June 2007|
- D. Aldous and P. Diaconis, Longest increasing subsequences: from patience sorting to the Baik-Deift-Johansson theorem. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (N.S.) 36 (1999) 413–432. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K.S. Alexander, The rate of convergence of the mean length of the longest common subsequence. Ann. Appl. Probab. 4 (1994) 1074–1082. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Arratia and M.S. Waterman, A phase transition for the score in matching random sequences allowing deletions. Ann. Appl. Probab. 4 (1994) 200–225. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Baik, P. Deift and K. Johansson, On the distribution of the length of the longest increasing subsequence of random permutations. J. Amer. Math. Soc. 12 (1999) 1119–1178. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Chvatal and D. Sankoff, Longest common subsequences of two random sequences. J. Appl. Probability 12 (1975) 306–315. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Clote and R. Backofen, Computational molecular biology. An introduction. Wiley Series in Mathematical and Computational Biology. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester (2000).
- R. Hauser and H. Matzinger, Local uniqueness of alignments with af fixed proportion of gaps. Submitted (2006).
- C.D. Howard, Models of first-passage percolation, in Probability on discrete structures, Encyclopaedia Math. Sci. 110, Springer, Berlin (2004) 125–173.
- C.D. Howard and C.M. Newman, Geodesics and spanning trees for euclidian first-passage percolation. Ann. Probab. 29 (2001) 577–623. [MathSciNet]
- K. Johansson, Transversal fluctuations for increasing subsequences on the plane. Probab. Theory Related Fields 116 (2000) 445–456. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Lember and H. Matzinger, Variance of the LCS for 0 and 1 with different frequencies. Submitted (2006).
- C.M. Newman and M.S.T. Piza, Divergence of shape fluctuations in two dimensions. Ann. Probab. 23 (1995) 977–1005. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.A. Pevzner, Computational molecular biology. An algorithmic approach. Bradford Books, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2000).
- M.J. Steele, An Efron-Stein inequality for non-symmetric statistics. Annals of Statistics 14 (1986) 753–758. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.S. Waterman, Estimating statistical significance of sequence alignments. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. B 344 (1994) 383–390. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.