Volume 10, September 2006
|Page(s)||1 - 10|
|Published online||16 December 2005|
- J.-L. Bon and E. Păltănea, Ordering properties of convolutions of exponential random variables. Lifetime Data Anal. 5 (1999) 185–192. [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Hardy, J.E. Littlewood and G. Pólya, Inequalities. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1934). [Google Scholar]
- B.-E. Khaledi and S. Kochar, Some new results on stochastic comparisons of parallel systems. J. Appl. Probab. 37 (2000) 1123–1128. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Marshall and I. Olkin, Inequalities: Theory of Majorization and Its Applications. Academic Press, New York (1979). [Google Scholar]
- E. Păltănea. A note of stochastic comparison of fail-safe Markov systems, in 17th Scientific Session on Mathematics and its Aplications, “Transilvania” Univ. Press (2003) 179–182. [Google Scholar]
- P. Pledger and F. Proschan, Comparisons of order statistics and spacing from heterogeneous distributions, in Optimizing Methods in Statistics. Academic Press, New York (1971) 89–113. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shaked and J.G. Shanthikumar, Stochastic Orders and Their Applications. Academic Press, New York (1994). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.