Volume 9, June 2005
|Page(s)||241 - 253|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- O. Barndorff-Nielsen, Information and Exponential Families. Wiley, New York (1978). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bu, N. Duffield, F. Lo Presti and D. Towsley, Network tomography on general topologies. Proc. ACM Sigmetrics 2002, Marina Del Ray, June 15–19 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. Cáceres, N.G. Duffield, J. Horowitz, D. Towsley and T. Bu, Multicast-based inference of network internal characteristics: accuracy of packet loss estimation. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 45 (2000) 2462–2480. [Google Scholar]
- M. Coates, A.O. Hero, R. Nowak and B. Yu, Internet tomography. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine 19 (2002) 47–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Darroch and D. Ratcliff, Generalized iterative scaling for log-linear models. Ann. Math. Stat. 43 (1972) 1470–1480. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dempster, N.M. Laird and D.B. Rubin, Maximum likelihood from incomplete data via the EM algorithm. J. Roy. Statist. Soc. B 39 (1997) 1–38. [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Dinwoodie and E. Mosteig, Statistical inference for network reliability with spatial dependence. SIAM J. Discrete Math. 16 (2003) 663–674. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- N. Duffield, J. Horowitz, D. Towsley, W. Wei and T. Friedman, Multicast-based loss inference with missing data. IEEE J. Selected Areas Communications 20 (2002) 700–713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ji and A. Elwalid, Measurement-based network monitoring and inference: scalability and missing information. IEEE J. Selected Areas Communications 20 (2002) 714–725. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liang and B. Yu, Maximum pseudo-likelihood estimation in network tomography. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 51 (2003) 2043–2053. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marcus and H. Minc, A Survey of Matrix Theory and Matrix Inequalities. Allyn and Bacon, Boston (1964). [Google Scholar]
- P. Parrilo and B. Sturmfels, Minimizing polynomial functions. http://xyz.lanl.gov/abs/math.OC/0103170 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tsang, M. Coates and R. Nowak, Passive network tomography using EM algorithms. Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Salt Lake City, Utah 3 (May 2001) 1469–1472. [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Jeff Wu, On the convergence of the EM algorithm. Ann. Statist. 11 (1983) 95–103. [Google Scholar]
- B. Xi, G. Michailidis and V.N. Nair, Estimating network internal losses using a new class of probing experiments. University of Michigan Department of Statistics Technical Report 397 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.