- M. Abadi and A. Galves, Inequalities for the occurrence times of rare events in mixing processes. The state of the art. Inhomogeneous random systems. Markov Process. Relat. Fields 7 (2001) 97–112.
- D. Brutzman, C. Deltheil, E. Hospital and D. Leandri, An optical guidance system for the recovery of an unmanned underwater vehicle. IEEE – J. Oceanic Engineering (2000).
- Z. Coelho, Asymptotic laws for symbolic dynamical systems, Topics in symbolic dynamics and applications. London Math. Soc. Lect. Note Ser. 279, 123–165. Cambridge University Press (2000).
- T. Downarowicz and Y. Lacroix, The Law of Series, http://arXiv.org/abs/math/0601166.
- N. Haydn, Y. Lacroix and S. Vaienti, Entry and return times in ergodic aperiodic dynamical systems. Ann. Probab. 33 (2005) 2043–2050. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Kac, On the notion of recurrence in discrete stochastic processes. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 53 (1947) 1002–1010. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Kupsa and Y. Lacroix, Asymptotics for hitting times. Ann. Probab. 33 (2005) 610–619. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Lacroix, Possible limit laws for entrance times of an ergodic aperiodic dynamical system. Israel J. Math. 132 (2002) 253–263. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V.A. Rokhlin, Selected topics from the metric theory of dynamical systems. Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. 2 (1966) 171–240.
- P. Walters, Ergodic theory – Introductory lectures, in Lect. Notes Math. 458. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1975).
Volume 14, 2010
|Page(s)||256 - 262|
|Published online||29 October 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.