- R. Averkamp and C. Houdré, Wavelet Thresholding for non necessarily Gaussian Noise: Idealism. Ann. Statist. 31 (2003) 110–151. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Averkamp and C. Houdré, Wavelet Thresholding for non necessarily Gaussian Noise: Functionality. Ann. Statist. 33 (2005) 2164–2193. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.L Donoho and I.M. Johnstone, Adapting to Unknown Smoothness via Wavelet Shrinkage. J. Amer. Statist. Assoc. 90 (1995) 1200–1224. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.L. Donoho, I.M. Johnstone, G. Kerkyacharian and D. Picard, Wavelet Shrinkage: Asymptotia? J. Roy. Statist. Soc. Ser. B 57 (1995) 301–369. [MathSciNet]
- W. Feller, An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, Vol. II. John Wiley & Sons (1966).
- C. Stein, Estimation of the mean of a multivariate normal distribution. Ann. Statist. 9 (1981) 1135–1151. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 10, September 2006
|Page(s)||269 - 276|
|Published online||08 September 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.