- P. Bickel and Y. Ritov, Estimating integrated squared density derivatives: sharp best order of convergence estimates. Sankhya Ser. A. 50 (1989) 381–393.
- L. Birgé and P. Massart, Estimation of integral functionals of a density. Ann. Statist. 23 (1995) 11–29. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Birgé and P. Massart, Minimum contrast estimators on sieves: exponential bounds and rates of convergence. Bernoulli 4 (1998) 329–375. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Birgé and Y. Rozenholc, How many bins should be put in a regular histogram. Technical Report Université Paris 6 et 7 (2002).
- J. Bretagnolle, A new large deviation inequality for U-statistics of order 2. ESAIM: PS 3 (1999) 151–162. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- D. Donoho and M. Nussbaum, Minimax quadratic estimation of a quadratic functional. J. Complexity 6 (1990) 290–323. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Efroïmovich and M. Low, On Bickel and Ritov's conjecture about adaptive estimation of the integral of the square of density derivatives. Ann. Statist. 24 (1996) 682–686. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Efroïmovich and M. Low, On optimal adaptive estimation of a quadratic functional. Ann. Statist. 24 (1996) 1106–1125. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Fromont and B. Laurent, Adaptive goodness-of-fit tests in a density model. Technical report. Université Paris 11 (2003).
- G. Gayraud and K. Tribouley, Wavelet methods to estimate an integrated quadratic functional: Adaptivity and asymptotic law. Statist. Probab. Lett. 44 (1999) 109–122. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Giné, R. Latala and J. Zinn, Exponential and moment inequalities for U-statistics. High Dimensional Probability 2, Progress in Probability 47 (2000) 13–38.
- W. Hardle, G. Kerkyacharian, D. Picard, A. Tsybakov, Wavelets, Approximations and statistical applications. Lect. Notes Stat. 129 (1998).
- C. Houdré and P. Reynaud-Bouret, Exponential inequalities for U-statistics of order two with constants, in Euroconference on Stochastic inequalities and applications. Barcelona. Birkhauser (2002).
- I.A. Ibragimov, A. Nemirovski and R.Z. Hasminskii, Some problems on nonparametric estimation in Gaussian white noise. Theory Probab. Appl. 31 (1986) 391–406. [CrossRef]
- I. Johnstone, Chi-square oracle inequalities. State of the art in probability and statistics (Leiden 1999) - IMS Lecture Notes Monogr. Ser., 36. Inst. Math. Statist., Beachwood, OH (1999) 399–418.
- B. Laurent, Efficient estimation of integral functionals of a density. Ann. Statist. 24 (1996) 659–681. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Laurent, Estimation of integral functionals of a density and its derivatives. Bernoulli 3 (1997) 181–211.
- B. Laurent and P. Massart, Adaptive estimation of a quadratic functional by model selection. Ann. Statist. 28 (2000) 1302–1338. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 9, June 2005
|Page(s)||1 - 18|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.